- Rates are quoted in United States Dollars per room per nights basis inclusive of breakfast, service charge and prevailing government taxes. Uga Escapes has the right to increase rates in the event of taxes increasing or government imposing further taxes.
- Rates are non-commissionable.
- Rates cannot be published for sale on any online/ offline channel or on any other 3rd party site.
- Check-in time is 14.00hrs and check-out time is 11.00 am. Early check-in and late check-out may be granted subject to availability upon arrival or on the day of departure.
ACCOMMODATION AND CHILD POLICY
Maximum of 4 persons can be accommodated in each category with 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Guests aged 12 year and above are considered as adults and guests below 12 years are considered as children.
0-5 years- Free of charge when sharing parents room, excluding extra bed
6-11 years- 25% of the double room rate when sharing parents room, excluding extra bed
US $ 15.00 net per night per extra bed. Maximum of one extra bed per room
0-7 days – 100% on booked basis
8-14 days – 50% on booked basis
Cancellation policy may vary for group bookings and the reservation departments will advice the cancellation policy at the time of booking. 5 rooms and above are considered as a group booking.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a Visa, Master or American Express Credit card.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival
Your payments are processed entirely on the Secure Payment Sites operated by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) for Master and Visa card payments and The Nations Trust Bank PLC (NTB) for AMEX card payments. Your card details are not received or stored by Uga Escapes in any form, and when you make a reservation online as part of the checkout process you are automatically taken to the HSBC Secure Payment facility for Master and Visa card payments and the NTB Secure Payment facility for AMEX card payments.
Your credit card information will be securely transmitted to HSBC or NTB for transaction authorization using SSL 128-bit encryption. All payments are denominated in United State dollars (US $).
SSL, security internet protocol known as Secure Socket Layer, uses connection-oriented end-to-end encryption to provide data confidentiality service and data integrity service for application layer traffic between your web browser and the secured HSBC and NTB payment gateway servers. It provides data encryption, server and client authentication and message integrity between the client and the web server.
RATES FOR SRI LANKANS
Sri Lankans are eligible to book the Sri Lankan rate made available through the online booking engine.
The guest making the reservation should enter the requested information which will be used to verify authenticity. Verification (Sri Lankan National ID) will also be requested at the hotel during check-in to avoid any confusions.
If a guest books the Sri Lankan rate and a foreign national(s) is a part of the group, the standard foreign rate will be charged from that guest(s) at the hotel during check in.
If a foreign national does book the Sri Lankan rate, then the difference between the Sri Lankan rate and the standard foreign rate will have to be paid at the hotel during check in.